Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Investigates questionable data
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Recent Graduate from Accounting or similar field
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
About the Company
Abdulhadi A. Al Qahtani Sons Group of Companies, an industrial conglomerate, was founded on the determination of the late Sheikh Abdulhadi Abdullah Al Qahtani. Since its inception, the group has expanded and diversified into various fields of activity.
Our venture into the oil field services with our flagship company Al-Qahtani Marine & Oil Field Services Company has ushered in expertise and dynamic professionalism in every aspect of services be it state-of-the-art technology for the oil industry or turn key projects in oil, water and gas sectors. Research and development has enabled us to succeed in developing technology to suit local climatic and environmental conditions.