Job Summary :
The Key Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with selected key clients ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service with the Sales Team. The Key Account Manager is responsible to build, train, supervise and motivate a team of Key Account Executives.
Main Responsibilities :
Sales Focus and Collections
– Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
– Maintain relationships with existing Key Clients
– Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
– Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
– Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
– Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion.
– Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
– Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
– Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly
– Anticipate the clients’ needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
– Keeping abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products
– Make out correct and tailored quotations based on in depth knowledge of the products.
– Understand and communicate the organization’s priorities to ensure team’s alignment with Group’s objectives
– Supervise assigned personnel (e.g. screening, interviewing, recommending, training, evaluating, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing productivity of staff, and ensuring that department outcomes are achieved
– Responsible for conducting periodic performance appraisal to all assigned staff, and for growth, development, engagement and motivation, coaching and guiding of the department’s employees.
– Monitor Sales Team’s attendance and leave.
Min 5 Years experience in a similar Commercial role
Previous GCC experience in managing key accounts
Beauty knowledge would be an added advantage
Man management of large teams ie BA’s or Key Account Executives
Strong knowledge in developing relationships with customers and building business
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.