Human Capital House
Our client, a leading Bank in Bahrain, is looking to hire an IT Manager to handle various functions in their IT department. The person will essentially be working and leading within a team to deliver various projects for the Bank. Manage the implementation of technology projects and changes, providing subject matter expertise based on an in-depth understanding of the bank’s systems, processes and functional business requirements and help design and develop technical solutions while supporting business with the management and maintenance of business systems.
• Introduce new processes and systems and redefine and transform existing processes to align with changing business and technology needs.
• Manage and deliver technology projects and changes by engaging with various internal and external stakeholders and adopting the project management framework to ensure projects are completed within the defined timelines.
• Develop and design technology solutions through business and application architecture principles and maintain efficient and agile technology for the business.
• Develop project approvals, RFPs, technical documents, procedures, transition documents and other project related documentation within scope of the subject matter of the project in line with the required standards.
• Coordinate with IT teams in planning and monitoring and adapt to changing business priorities to ensure technology changes are aligned with business requirements/priorities System Management.
• Manage the support, maintenance and availability of a portfolio of banking applications along with managing key support processes like problem management and incident management.
• Develop, review, and update Information Security policies to ensure organisational assets (Information software, hardware) are protected against compromise.
• Manage a team of application support analysts responsible for supporting a wide range of banking applications to ensure availability of relevant application systems to support business and operation needs.
• Manage the development, configuration, parameters, testing, deployment of technology changes and transition to production while extending support and guidance to business users for planning/conducting software acceptance testing.
• Manage planning and budgeting for technology projects and coordinate and contribute for preparation of business initiated technology projects, monitoring the financial performance against the budget for the Bank, not limited to monitoring performance to rectify and improve any unsatisfactory performance.
• Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate and appraise the team and regular feedback on performance.
• Manage the effective achievement of the team’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing the team and providing formal and informal feedback to maximise overall performance, engagement and motivation.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in the field of IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
• Around 10 years of experience in technology services within banking industry, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity for management of financial applications / technical systems.
• PMP / Prince 2 / ITIL certification or equivalent.
• Preference will be given to Bahraini nationals.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.