United Kingdom London Manager, Business Development
We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, is the lead person for all BD resources in the geographical area. Helps establish the strategic direction in an assigned geographical area with a revenue scope typically in the range of $100 – 300 M. Maintains an overview of the market and marketing of the company and works with the BD and Account Teams to identify opportunities and grow profitable revenue and a balanced portfolio suited for the market conditions.
Responsible for developing and maintaining profitable relationships with both existing clients and potential customers, typically from a mid level Manager up to an Exec level manager. Serves as a liaison with Halliburton counterparts on cross-PSL opportunities.
Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar disciplines and related sales experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Innovative work-environment in a global company
– Competitive salaries and pension schemes
– Career opportunities both domestically and globally
– Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
– Focus on technology and further development
– Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
– Occupational health service
– Excellent deals at one of the country’s largest fitness centers
– Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
– Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
– Experience Level: Executive
– Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
– Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
– Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Building 4, Chiswick Park, London, London, W4 5YA, United Kingdom
About the Company:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 72,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.