Responsible for evolving, reviewing continuously the recruitment strategy across Businesses and group functions in the Group and ensure a superior recruitment service.
– Responsible for the complete talent acquisition life cycle including that of Manpower planning and budgeting through close working with the Business HR Heads of all businesses and the business leaders.
– Build a world-class team of professionals in the organization by identifying & hiring high potential talent.
– Would act as a strategic business partner by providing thought leadership in strategizing the talent acquisition
– Identify best in class talent pools for different requirements and manage recruitment costs & efficiency.
– Deploy and monitor effective and engaging process of recruiting the right fresh talent as per scheme in workmen, staff and management levels from time to time
– Drive appropriate internship programmes for different talent segments through close working with Educational Institutions and other internal stake holders
– Ensure that the right on-boarding, induction are in place from time to time for all new talent inducted into system and ensuring that they have high levels of acculturation and retention
– Mentor and provide guidance & direction to the recruitment team
– Identify the gaps in the systems and streamline the same periodically
– Enhance the Quality of Talent Acquisition function by benchmarking, best-in-class processes are identified and action plans are in place to address them.
– Deployment of appropriate metrics and analytics for the function to ensure effectiveness of the function and also to make the right decisions at right time
– Work closely with HRC apex leadership team of HR, management, providing feedback on related HR functions and processes, Collaborate and work closely with all stake holders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Business HR Recruitment Talent Acquisition Hiring Business Partnering Manpower Planning Human Resource Management HR Functions Life Cycle Staff Management Recruitment Manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
– MBA, PG Diploma, PG in Human Resources from a full time course and having 10+yrs of experience from Manufacturing/ Non IT Industry.
Skills / Competencies Needed for the Position :
– Excellent Communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Ability to guide and develop an young team to high levels of competence and success
– Strong Networking
– Strong in planning, organizing & execution
– Assertiveness skills
– Ability to quickly grasp and adopt to changing needs of the business
– Change management mindset
– Service Excellence orientation
– Conceptually strong
– Number savvy
– Strategic thinking
– Analytical mindset
– Business Acumen
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Agile 1