– Assist in the production of communication tools (catalogues, leaflets, sell sheet)
– Maintain recipe database with country/customer specific applications in coordination with AMEAP technical sales Managers and European chefs
– Maintain and update Dawn AMEAP website.
– Support PR activities with specialized trade magazines
– Support social media activities locally in line with Dawn Global social media strategy
– Support the maintenance of AMEAP marketing calendar
– Assist in the implementation of promotional activities with key distributors
– Manage the supplies and the inventory of marketing give-aways
– Support in the coordination of events: trade shows, customer’s trainings, product demonstrations and product launches: project planning, execution of the activities,
– Responsibility for SKU management, cost-price & margin management per channel and product category under supervision of the Marketing Manager
Relocation Offered: No
– University Degree – Marketing / Communication or other relevant field
– 5 years’ experience in a Marketing / Communication role
– Excellent knowledge of Powerpoint
– Project Management skills
– Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Arabic is an asset.
– Working in an international environment
About the Company
At Dawn Foods, we know that our customers and families everywhere count on our family to make moments memorable. That’s why we combine unmatched international manufacturing and distribution capabilities with our expertise, commitment and innovation to create bakery solutions for people all around the world.
We supply a complete line of quality, consistent mixes, bases, icings, glazes, fillings, frozen dough, par-baked and fully baked products and equipment to the food industry — worldwide.
Business is moving faster and customers need to work more efficiently. But no matter what may change, our commitment to providing the highest quality bakery products and innovative solutions will never falter.