Reporting to the GM of this multinational business, your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
– Managing the annual marketing budget and marketing plan for the GCC markets
– Oversee all ATL, BTL and digital activities
– Collaborate with distributors and franchise partners on the successful execution of marketing initiatives
– Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs ensuring the highest ROI
In order to apply to the position, you must meet the following criteria:
– 3-5 years marketing experience with exposure to all areas of marketing (PR, digital, trade marketing, advertising and media plans)
– Marketing experience for a watch & jewelry brand or in the luxury sector is a must
– Fluency in English and Arabic ; French is a plus
– Comfortable with travelling in the Middle East and Europe
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.