- Industry: Engineering
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: AED 10001-15000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Musaffah industrial area
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: September 20, 2016 4:38 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 20 hours
• Raise Purchase orders from SAP system ensuring timely placement and delivery of components in line
with production planning requirements.
• Expedite and reschedule open purchase orders to suit production planning requirements.
• Review historical data including sales trends, research demand drivers, material on time delivery,
commodity spends within dedicated production cell. Coordinate research data to identify significant
variances. Share, communicate and report on variances to both internal and external supply chain.
• Interact with production planner and sales to understand demand forecast drivers
• Use and maintain material data as the primary planning system tool
• Provide input in developing departmental strategies for inventory on existing items, new product introduction and phase outs.
• Reporting gathered information within production meeting environment
• Min of 2 years in a planning/procurement role within a manufacturing facility.
• SAP MM skills are preferred in both implementation and end-user workings
• Competent IT Skills in Microsoft Office
• Experience of statistical reporting, forecasting and understanding of financial and operational impacts of forecasting
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Negotiation and analytical skills
• Ability to be assertive to achieve goals
• Can work on own initiative
• Ability to work without close supervision
Any degree in Business Administration or any Bachelors degree