1)Decide which information should be included or excluded in reports.
2) Distinguish between homonyms, and recognize inconsistencies and mistakes in medical terms, referring to dictionaries, drug references, and other sources on anatomy, physiology, and medicine.
3) Identify mistakes in reports, and check with doctors to obtain the correct information.
4) Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
5) Produce medical reports, correspondence, records, patient-care information, statistics, medical research, and administrative material.
6) Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physicians’ review, signature, and corrections, and for inclusion in patients’ medical records.
7) Review and edit transcribed reports or dictated material for spelling, grammar, clarity, consistency, and proper medical terminology.
8) Take dictation using either shorthand or a stenotype machine, or using headsets and transcribing machines; then convert dictated materials or rough notes to written form.
9) Transcribe dictation for a variety of medical reports such as patient histories, physical examinations, emergency room visits, operations, chart reviews, consultation, and/or discharge summaries.
Note: Position is for type writer in Radiology or Lab or Discharge Summary Secretary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Medical Records Transcription Data Entry computer operator typing data conversion data entry operator
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kamineni Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
Today, Kamineni is identified as a Future of Healthcare & one of the best medical enterprise in India. This company unites the physicians and scientists with the health professionals and facilities that make up the broad, integrated Kamineni Hospital’s health system.
Contact Company:Kamineni Hospitals Pvt Ltd