International Engineering Consultancy requires an MEP Manager to play a key role in a prestigious transportation project in Qatar.
Key responsibilities include;
• Provide Project leadership during the design
• Provide full design support to the Project Managers during the construction phase
• Manage the liaison and relationships of all key stakeholders .
• Achieve progressive sign-off by the Client at appropriate milestone stages.
• Achieve progressive approval from relevant authorities at appropriate stages inc
• Document and monitor all project risks and instigate management strategies to control or eliminate.
• Monitor & control all changes to the contract design brief.
• Ensure a traceable record is maintained of all key design decisions including justification and approvals.
• Identify and promptly initiate corrective actions necessary to ensure that the Project objectives will be met.
• Promptly report any significant Client concerns and legislative/ regulatory breaches to Management.
• Review and evaluate design (drawings) and construction submittals
• Be degree educated in Mechanical Engineering or Similar
• Have a minimum of 10 years Rail/ Metro experience
• Have a working knowledge of various building services design codes such as British Standards, ASHRAE, NFPA, IPC, IMC and other International design codes
• Have experience of and be familiar with LEED requirement
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.