Hyderabad: English speaking and conversational capability is the key to success in today’s global world. With a command in English come high confidence, competent advantage and ability to present better. Here is where Englitude is making a difference.
Englitude stands tall on the pedestal of quality. As a collaborative effort by the stalwarts in the field of English education, Englitude shares its philosophy with a US based company, “Nurture Kids”, which has been highly successful in serving the community in Fremont, California. At the core of Englitude, is Mr. Deepak Nanda, an eminent educationist with an experience of more than 35 years spanning India, Middle East, Hong Kong and Australia. After successful stints in India and abroad, this is his dedicated venture and gift to Indians. The cornerstone of Englitude is Ms. Rinku Dewan, who is passionate about English teaching and has been a practicing teacher in Delhi for over 20 years.
Englitude was born out of concerns that most of the mushrooming institutes in Delhi and elsewhere are far from any standard that the paying customers’ desire. One only has to look at discussion forums to realise how the paying learners feel frustrated after registering for programmes at the many run-of-the-mill institutes. While parents complain about low scores and poor proficiency in spoken English, the youth struggle to gain a successful entry into the corporate world and professionals are stuck in the lower management cadre, handicapped by their below average conversational and leadership skills.
Designed as a language training lab, Englitude imparts training by quality conscious experts, with excellent content and professionalism. The mission is to create smarter, confident and successful individuals via proficiency in English language. Here, the scientific curriculum inspires all to adopt English in the most natural way by training the brain to think in English, as compared to simply appearing for assignments and answering them.
Englitude understands the needs of entrepreneurs, working professionals, people at large and students, and the challenges they face. Training is provided to sharpen their communication skills by experimenting and learning in a specially created interactive environment and maximising their potential. Learners enjoy their classes and are more motivated to progress in their studies.
The specially designed programmes help improve their proficiency in English. Whether they want to enhance their overall communication, take an English exam or simply want to develop spoken English skills, there are varied programmes for varied groups. The Skill Building Programmes comprise EYL (English for Young Learners), EWC (English for Work and Career) and English for Business Administration (EBA)-Reading and Writing and Speaking & Listening, as also EBC (English for Business Communication). Short term programmes encompass English Crash Course for CBSE Preparation (Class 12), Principles of Effective Public Speaking for Career Enhancement and Functional Use of Grammar in Spoken and Written English.
Everyone has the advantage of assessing their current level in English by WhatsApp-ing their video to 9810866663, speaking about their favourite topic for a minute. Englitude’s experts give an assessment of the level and competence free of cost.
Indeed, India’s English education sector is going through momentous changes and Englitude with its proposition of ‘Smart English. Better Future’, is now acting as a guide, catalyst and enabler in this journey.
ENGLITUDE – AT A GLANCE
• Venture by Mr. Deepak Nanda, eminent educationist with more than 35 years experience spanning India, Middle East, Hong Kong and Australia
• English language training lab, with training by quality conscious experts, aided by excellent content and professionalism
• Specially designed and varied programmes for entrepreneurs, working professionals, people at large and students, to improve English proficiency
• Skill Building Programmes – EYL (English for Young Learners), EWC (English for Work and Career) and English for Business Administration (EBA)-Reading and Writing and Speaking & Listening, as also EBC (English for Business Communication)
• Short term programmes – English Crash Course for CBSE Preparation (Class 12th), Principles of Effective Public Speaking for Career Enhancement and Functional Use of Grammar in Spoken and Written English
• Programmes, presently offered in New Delhi
WHY LEARN ENGLISH FROM ENGLITUDE?
• Improve your overall English proficiency and communication
• Learn English interactively and for real-life situations
• Experience world class teaching with internationally recognised and experienced teachers
• Internationally accepted official language for communication
• Improve and increase your study/ employment opportunities
• Qualify for competitive exams (e.g. IAS, CAT exams)
• Learn more from other nations and cultures
• Attend international events, meetings and conferences
• Get access to knowledge through internet and publications
• Communicate and work with people from other countries
• Migrate to other countries, for both work and holiday