An International Recognized Lifestyle Brand in the UAE Dubai, UAE
To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Devising and maintaining office systems
• Ordering and ensuring maintenance of office supplies and equipment
• Adhering to head office budget
• Handle PRO paperwork to ensure timely completion for all ministry matters
• Assist in applying for trade licenses and sales permission for all stores and head office
• Arranging both internal and external events such as training events and strategy meetings
• Booking flights and hotels for management travel and visitors
• Managing management diaries
• Organising meetings including inviting attendees, ensuring have all required paperwork, ensuring refreshments available,
taking minutes and keeping notes
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
• Organising and sorting paperwork, documents and computer based information
• Filing, photocopying and printing documents on behalf of colleagues
• Answering phones and relaying messages
• Greets clients and ensuring they receive refreshments
• Ordering and effective management of lunch provision for staff including adhering to budget, meeting dietary requirements
• Overseeing the cleaning and general upkeep of the office
• Typing letters and reports as required
• Data inputting and performance monitoring
• Maintain customer database and notify customers of any events using sms services
• Maintain the customer service inbox
• Working within all Company policies and procedures
• Produce timely and quality reports for HO i.e. attendance of staff, leave balances, deductions and additions to staff pay,
customer feedback, maintenance, performance of employees, etc.
The successful candidate will be able to use their initiative, be proactive, have a hands on approach, a keen eye for detail and have clear communication both verbally and written.
The job will entail accurate and timely completion of all tasks in line with company procedures. To be considered you will have good numeracy and excellent organisational skills, previous admin experience and ideally have previous experience working with UAE Labor Law, PRO/Immigration services.
• English speaking – good written and verbal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• IT literate
• Previous Office Administration Experience
• Experience working in retail environment
About the Company
An international recognized lifestyle brand in the UAE, tailoring to women’s fashion, which embodies innovation, creativity and impeccable quality making it a formidable force in the fashion and design industry.