My client are an exciting fashion based company who are looking for an Office Manager/Administrator to work directly with their CEO. The role will include some standard responsibilities ( listed below ) but will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be immersed into the fashion world!
• Answering, screening and transferring inbound phone calls
• Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct department
• Responding to incoming emails and forwarding to the correct team member
• Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing system
• Prepare and manage database of all contacts
• Provide assistance for onboarding of new employees (ordering laptop, arranging desk, supplies and business cards)
• Preparing written responses to routine enquiries
• Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
• Preparing agendas for meetings and schedules
Due to the diverse nature of the role it requires someone who is willing to pitch in on all levels and isn’t afraid of completing duties that may not be on a standard job description!
A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role and fluency with English And Arabic is vital. the client is looking for someone who is truly passionate about Fashion and would want to be part of a project. Due to the status of the company a level of maturity is required to enable you to handle VIP’s.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.