My client, an international European Construction and Maintenance company are currently looking for a Planning Engineer/ Manager to join their team. We are looking for candidates who are available to start before the end of the year.
Working in partnership with a Qatari government entity, my client have secured a 5 year framework contract consisting of various civil maintenance and refurbishment projects for sewer and drainage systems.
Competitive remuneration package on offer with family benefits included.
– Engineering or related degree
– Professional memberships/qualifications/training related to Project Planning/Management
– Minimum 10 years experience in Project Planning/Management or related discipline
– Must be familiar with Project Planning/Management of sewage/drainage works projects
– Must come from a civil maintenance background
About the Company
Talent2 is the first human resources (HR) company in the Asia-Pacific region to offer a complete range of outsourcing services, including executive search and recruitment, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll, consulting and learning.
Talent2 is about talent management for the future. Our aim is to help companies with their staffing needs and assist them to achieve their resourcing goals. We provide a full range of integrated services that cover the talent lifecycle. From planning and selection, hiring and on-boarding, to payroll and learning, we help our clients source the best employees for the job, manage them and get the best out of them.