Our client, a high end British consumer brand, is seeking a PR Manager to be based in Dubai.
Reports to GM.
To be considered, you will have strong regional experience and a solid network of contacts.
Ideally bi-lingual- English & Arabic
The PR Manager will be responsible for developing PR and social media plans across UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel and South Africa, maintaining direct relationships with the media and influencers as well as working with selected agencies.
* Support in developing the PR strategy for the region, highlighting the key media and influencers that we need to build a relationship with, for existing and new products
* Build, maintain and own strong media and influencer relationships across the MEA, including print, online, and bloggers. Frequent person to person meetings and technology briefings will be required.
* Up-skill PR agencies and distributors in markets where we don’t manage media relationships directly.
* Share press materials, pitching ideas, guidelines and toolkits, including social media assets.
* Execute global content on social media channels and develop supporting local content.
* Produce region specific content in the form of press releases, interviews, Q&As, online content, event materials, etc.
* Fulfil media requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive manner.
* Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
* Handle PR admin including building and maintaining media lists, collating coverage, managing resources such as keeping files and templates in order.
* As PR Manager, you will complete monthly coverage reports and post-campaign reports for all major launches.
* Monitor, analyse and report PR results.
* Responsibility for budgetary administration, working closely with the Senior Communications Manager and finance teams.
* Plan and manage media events from start to finish.
* Develop and support internal communication activities
* Degree educated
* The PR Manager will possess at least 4 years experience in a similar role in the region, ideally with consumer brand – electronics or luxury
* A strong network of contacts
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.