Position: Project Coordinator – Commercial
Qualification : M.Com / MBA / ICWA
Experience : 8 – 15 Years
Job Location : Head Office – Hyderabad
* To act as a Commercial Coordinator from Head Office to Site by performing the role of Planning & Monitoring of the sites in terms of Budget Vs Costing.
* Preparation and analyzing the Cost and Budget Reports like Project Cost Estimation (PCE) & Project Cost Analysis (PCA) , Profit Working, Cost to Complete (CTC) statement etc.
* To prepare rolling plan of the Project.
* Preparation of annual budgets, cash flow statements, forecast project revenues & expenses and provide necessary advice to the management.
* Responsible for Variance analysis of budget v/s actual and suggest management the areas of improvements.
* Provide financial advice, objectives & prospects of the project investment plans, strategic plans to ignite the growth & profitability of each projects.
* Projected & Realistic Cash flows on Project Receivables and Spent as per the Construction and Sales targets.
* Coordinating & verifying for Running Account bills of contractors and suppliers, including payment of Escalation and other price variance, non-tendered & extra claims.
* Implementation of cost control measures and preparation of various management reports.
* Preparation of MIS Statements like Investment, Profitability, Cash Flow & Funds Flow etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Budgeting Finance Costing Forecasting Cash Flow Cost Control Project Cost Analysis Project Cost Estimation PCA PCE Variance Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, ICWA(CMA), M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Over 32 years of building a strong infrastructure base, an annual turnover close to Rs.9000 Crores and above all, the determination to leave the NCC mark of quality in all areas of infrastructure development. Our divisions include Industrial Structures & Buildings, Transportation (Roads, Bridges & Flyovers), Electrical Projects (EHV/HV Substations, Transmission & Distribution Projects), Water & Environment Projects (Pipelines &Treatment Plants), Hydro Power Projects, Irrigation Projects. A 5000+ strong workforce shares our philosophy of work to exceed expectations and deliver international standards of excellence. If you think you can be a part of our big plans for the future, meet us @ NCC, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited Construction Company executing major infrastructure projects in Oman also.
Recruiter Name:Anil. Vakati
Contact Company:NCC Limited
Reference Id:Commercial – 24092016