PSR Solutions International
Project Manager will manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately.
The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, experience and confidence to engage and professionally interact with the design professionals, consultants and client while successfully directing the Site Superintendent, Estimator, and other construction related personnel in planning, coordinating and safely executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule and budget.
• Responsibilities include reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
• Project Manager will guide, support and manage team and designers duties to ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members.
• Troubleshooting production issues may require visiting city/clients as necessary both domestic and internationally.
• Preparation of the project schedule.
• Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
• Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
• Prepare the general conditions budget.
• Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
• Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
• Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
• Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings.
• Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
• Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required
• Talented, organized, self-motivated leader and team player.
• A devoted, passionate designer who is sensitive to the clients’ needs, budgets and deadlines and has the ability to direct and inspire excellence in a team.
• A sense of urgency is desired to respond and react to this fast paced industry with exceptional skills for follow through. A thorough understanding of the design process is necessary from conceptual, interior architectural elements, construction documents/specifications and administration, to installation.
• AutoCAD skills are required.
• Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and lead in a fast paced, challenging and client-focused environment.
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in commercial, residential and hospitality projects.
• Must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
• Ability to manage a design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high quality design.
• Must have a valid UAE Driving License.
• Ability to communicate effectively in presentations and in writing.
• Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
• Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
• Ability to use Revit Photoshop, In Design, AutoCAD and Photoshop.
• Strong Organizational skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
• Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client’s ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate’s over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.