Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Zone Manager holds the responsibility to provide excellence in leadership and direction for all facets of the location operation under administrative guidelines of the Construction Manager. The Location Manager is accountable for defining strategic project and financial goals, and for the locations profitability.
As part of the Senior Construction team, the incumbent also holds the responsibility to assist in the setting, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of all required management reports and KPIs for his Area in accordance to the program’s procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities: (Results this role is expected to accomplish)
– Lead an experienced team of Area Managers delivering contract commitments across multiple sites and regions.
– To communicate with the Client continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
– Propose Project Management procedures to comply with Contract requirements and Client’s procedures.
– Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/Construction Supervision Management (as applicable).
– Prepare special report to Client Management to investigate any problem related to the Scope of Services and recommend solutions to Client Management.
– Attend Executive meetings and progress meetings.
– Monitor performance to assure successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and client contractual requirements.
– Advise the Client on any potential variation to the Design/Supervision Consultant and Contractor’s scope of work that may generate cost or time impact and present the Project Management’s assessment.
– Lead the Project Management staff in assessing variations, claims and reports, to Client the technical position of the proposed variation.
– Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership in the coordination of people and resources.
– Oversee construction project management, quality control, engineering, execution and supervision of subcontractors.
– Specify project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling and setting performance requirements.
– With PCS team and Area Management, ensure that detailed records of the progress of the works, the contractor`s construction equipment, labor deployment and material usage on a day-to-day basis are kept.
– Ensure that the inspection test plan & method statements for each and every activity are being followed to achieve the required quality.
– Investigating sites’ conditions and supporting Area Managers to determine any kind of obstacles for the proposed construction during the site taking over by the contractor.
– Advise the Client of any foreseen slippage of Progress and propose corrective actions.
– Review weekly and monthly reports as presented by Area Managers, Site staff, Technical Office, Project Control Office and Contractor, and present to the Client comments of non-compliance, and / or area of concern and corrective actions.
– React with the imported site informations in proper way and further justification
An engineer holding a university degree in civil or architectural engineering field. Project management specialization with experience of not less than (15) years in construction management field.
Practicing work in locations and supervision on execution of similar projects. Very fluent in reading, writing and speaking the Arabic and English languages (mandatory).
About the Company
Our name derives from our proficiency in bringing engineering solutions to our clients across the globe. We have provided quality personnel to major consulting engineers and contractors in the Americas, the Antipodes, Africa, Asia and Europe. Our global knowledge and our vast networking system sets us apart when our clients require a particular staffing solution, wherever they may be.
We take great pride in our ability to understand our clients needs and to research thoroughly the projects requirements before submitting candidates to our client. We fully understand the criticality in providing the right person first time to give our clients the peace of mind which comes from using OB International Recruitment.
As a provider of multi-disciplinary staff we take great care in recognising the fit between the client and the candidate. Our experience in this recognition makes us one of the leading providers in a market that requires a no nonsense approach and an ability to make things work. Testimony to this is the repeat business that we get from some of the worlds top blue chip consultants and contractors.