Taylor Sterling is searching for an experienced Project Manager with experience in Landscaping. Our client specialises in hospitality, residential and commercial projects and is responsible for surrounding iconic views across the UAE.
As project manager, your responsibilities will include; delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Utilising your business, management and budgeting skills you will coordinate people and materials to meet standards and complete work on time.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop project scopes and objectives
• Ensure availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to manage time frames
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems
• Perform risk management
• Construction related Bachelor Degree
• 7 – 10 plus years of experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• record of successfully managing projects
• Experience with a well known contractor or sub-contractor
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.