• Manage and oversee the Demand Planning for projects through focusing on highways design & traffic control and flow, cost monitor, schedule, quality and ensuring compliance to regulations whilst making revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements by external customers.
• Manage all the assigned projects and prepare the terms of reference, scope of work and time schedules in regards to overseeing of consultancy services for the design and construction phase of the proposed project.
• Manage the process of project design including evaluation of design team, conducting regular meetings with infrastructure consultants and actively coordinate with all concerned Authorities. Promptly follow up on design time schedules and monitor the progress of design activities to ensure the completion of activities on as per the schedule.
• Responsible to handle Roads and traffic control and flow of projects to ensure that they are completed on time, with agreed quality and budget level.
• Provide traffic support for master planning modifications
• Manager all roads related submissions.
• Provide project related traffic support including technical and authority coordination.
• Provide support in analyzing, reviewing and evaluating the technical and financial proposals submitted by the consultancy firms with regard to traffic control and flow and provide feedback to the management if any concerns.
• Analyze the proposed schematics and determine if the project requirements are being met to ensure functionality of the facility being constructed.
• Study the traffic impact reports and evaluate the validity of the master plan to ensure all the traffic control and flow have been designed as per the requirements and based on feasibility study to ensure sustainability of the projects.
• Manage consultants to ensure timely submittals and authorities approval.
• Review and assess tnp generation, TIS, access and parking for each project.
• Provide expert technical advice on all aspects of road and traffic control and flow to concerned teams to ensure effective decision making and communicate reports to the client on a regular basis with project milestones, updates and progress.
• Conduct frequent site visits during inspection phase to ensure all schematics related to traffic control and flow are materialized as per the plan and to ensure on time completion of the projects. On completion of project handover the project built drawings and related manuals to the customers/clients for their easy reference.
• Monitor and control the progress of the traffic control and flow works for all projects viz. budgeted costs, quality, timelines, standard of the Contractor and the Consultant and provide technical advice and recommendations to the project team in order to ensure that the project specifications and approved parameters are met.
• Maintain strong relationship with the clients and provide regular communication and reports to the client to provide information on the progress on project milestones, updates and completion.
• Ensure compliance in traffic control and flow of all assigned projects with all relevant Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) management policies, procedures and controls within the company to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.