Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 To deliver projects in line with customers key user requirements. The project manager will:
a. Have a full understanding of the customer requirements with the aim of meeting or exceeding major milestones.
b. Manage the customer expectations by reflecting them in clear plans and reporting them accurately and capturing any variations.
c. Develop an excellent working relationship with the customer and supplier base.
d. Anticipate and be proactive in controlling project activities and finances.
e. Demonstrate a professional approach to project planning and performance management.
f. Ensure risks are identified, defined, reported and that a mitigation plan is in place.
g. Demonstrate sound leadership and communicate effectively.
h. Apply effective lifecycle management.
2. Conduct regular reviews with the customer community on the progress of the projects
3. Provide, implement and keep current, the Project Management Plans, and follow Governance and Methodology processes and procedures
• Relevant first Degree, or appropriate experience
• Practical knowledge of communications and IP networks
• Recent experience in a Project Management role
• Practical knowledge of management systems and system applications
• Proven track record of delivery in similar role/s
• Experience of delivering in the specific field of technology/business
• Sound leadership skills
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplined project team
• Effective and persuasive communicator
• Good personal impact and able to perform well as a senior representative of the company
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.