Taylor Sterling is currently looking for an experienced QA/QC Manager to join a global first tier contractor in Dubai, UAE.
This position is responsible for leading the professional development of all Quality roles.
– Lead all required professional development of Quality personnel in the region
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of required and desirable skills/knowledge for all Quality roles
– Facilitate accurate assessment of existing skill/knowledge level for each Quality employee
– Conduct a thorough gap analysis between desired state and current state skill/knowledge for each Quality employee
– Develop effective strategies and tactics to close the skill/knowledge gaps
– Work with Quality Managers to establish appropriate development goals for their subordinates
– Monitor and report on progress to gap closure plans
– Provide Quality technical support and expertise as needed
– Identify and develop high potential Quality employees for Strategic Talent purposes
– Identify and facilitate needed training for Quality personnel
– Bachelor Degree with 10+ years’ experience working for large contracting organisations
– Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office
– Must be highly organized and detail oriented
– Must possess good communication skills
– Must have ability to train and influence personnel
– Must have strong planning and project management skills
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.