Role: DWH/ETL Tester
Experience Range: 4-6 years
Skills: Teradata, Mainframes, Data Stage, UNIX
1. Banking experience
2. Basic SQL and ETL knowledge
3. Data ware house exposure
4. Basic mainframes knowledge
1. Exposure on JCL
2. Teradata scripts and utilities
3. Unix knowledge
4. Data stage backround
TCS Eligibility criteria:
1. Full Time Graduates / Post Graduates in: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS
Special consideration will be given to B.Sc. / BCA holders with 2.5 years of relevant functional / technical experience. However, there will be a deduction in their relevant experience, as per current policy.
2. Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
3. Candidates interviewed by us in the last 6 months are not eligible
4. Candidates with more than 2 years break in their academic / professional career will not be considered
5. Correspondence/Part time courses will not be considered.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
SQLEtl TestingDWH Testingdatawarehouse testingdatawarehousing testingdwh test engineer
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
TCS has been recognized by Brand Finance as one of the Big 4 Global IT Services Brands. Our continued industry-leading growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day.