Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Are you an expert Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new challenge? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Riyadh office that could be of interest to you.
Arcadis has been engaged to set up a Program Management Office for this mega project that will deliver a unique international tourist destination.
Who are we:
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues.
• Client focus
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
Project Managing a mega-project in Saudi Arabia, setting up a PMO Office and directing a team of highly qualified professionals to deliver every milestone on-time and in-budget.
• The Quality Assurance Manager will be serving as primary client contact within QA Consulting, translating client needs into a defined scope of work, and working with QA Consulting staff to delegate and effectively complete client deliverables.
• Implement processes and procedures and conduct analyses to sustain and improve the Quality Management Systems.
• Responsible for effectively communicating with client, meeting client deadlines, and managing client expectations.
• Supporting Top Management and consulting group in the development and implementation of client QA objectives.
• Perform engineering research, statistical analysis, write technical protocols/ reports using relevant standards and data.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in total with at least 10 years on Mega Projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Experience in high-level client engagement
Arcadis is fully supportive of Nationalisation programs in the Middle East and warmly invite Nationals in all regions to apply.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.