• Establishes project quality plan and procedures.
• Audits schedule to monitor internal QMS.
• Determines cause of non compliance, and identifies corrective actions.
• Organizes management reviews and manages the lessons learned program.
• Audits, reviews and oversees contractors implementation of his QMS.
• Completes other tasks as necessary.
• Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
• Preferably with Lead Auditor qualifications and Certified Quality Professional CQP.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience in large scale expressway / highway projects.
• Excellent knowledge of industry practices, safety and quality management systems.
• Preferably with relevant experience in the region in an engineering consulting firm.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.