Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor (Buildings / Industrial) to join an European contractor in Dubai, UAE. Client is expanding their commercial team and they require a strong and professional Quantity Surveyor to support their projects.
Client provides customers with expert project management and construction capabilities. They have extensive design and construction expertise and work with customers to deliver innovation, an in depth understanding of customer needs and timely delivery. They have worked on iconic projects in the UAE.
The successful candidate has considerable experience working with large contractors and has been involved in large projects in the Middle East.
Key duties will include:
– Preparing financial reports
– Preparing estimates of works
– Assisting in the procurement of subcontractors measurements and payment of subcontractors
– Preparing and submitting cost plans
– Cost reporting/ forecasting
– Post-tender analysis
– Preparing bills of quantities
– Cost managing live projects
– Subcontract analysis and final account settlements
– At least 5 years post-qualifying / graduating experience
– Stable career history with previous employers
– Strong surveying and measurement experience
– Must be confident driven and able to work in a high pressure environment
– Middle East experience is an advantage
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.