Our client is one of the oldest and well-established family-owned businesses in the Sultanate of Oman with interests in Hotels, Real Estate Development, Engineering & Construction, Facility Management, and Interior Decoration & Furnishing.
The successful candidate is expected to carry out the following tasks:
• Direct development activities and provide strategic leadership and tactical implementation for the organization’s projects.
• Manage internal and external teams to ensure that feasibility, program, design, technical, quality and leasing specifications of projects are achieved through to completion and handover.
• Oversee and review preparation of project specific Development and Design briefs to reflect project intent and objectives.
• Prepare the development and operational business plans (including market research, due diligence reports, financial analysis, investment strategy, anchors strategy, pricing, sale and lease strategy, risk register and exit strategy) of the projects.
• Implementation and Execution of general principles in contracts, expenses, service level agreements, etc..
• Instruct, organize and coordinate all development disciplines with the objective of harmonizing the diversified functions to deliver completed projects in accordance with the objectives established in the approved business plan.
The ideal candidate should have;
• Proven expertise in real estate development management, program management, financial analysis, property appraisals, business analysis, financial modeling & real estate market dynamics.
• Substantial experience managing the real estate development process, from project initiation, acquisition, to project structuring, design, construction, commission and operation.
• Exceptional communication and negotiation abilities with strong organizational skills and capacity to work under pressure.
The candidate should ideally possess the following.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
• Minimum of 15 years of development management experience on major real estate development projects, primarily master planned High rise building, Hotels and Gated communities.
• Experience in the GCC real estate sector is highly desirable, especially in the Sultanate of Oman.
About the Company
OmanCareers is a talent resourcing and training consultancy service provider, under the management of a’Ryadah Advanced Enterprises. OmanCareers is the first social media initiative in the Sultanate of Oman to offer employment, training, and education opportunities using social networking sites. Social networking is perhaps the quickest and perhaps the most cost effective means of broadcasting and disseminating job vacancy advertisements, training opportunities as well as a marketing and promotional tool for our clients, because it works to bridge the distance between the two parties through the use of social media in an effective manner.