Mosaic Holding Dubai, UAE
The receptionist is responsible for, but not limited to, the greeting and comfort of guests as well as taking and managing bookings and billing customers for their purchases.
The receptionist is the first point of contact for customers, whether by phone or in person. This position is of vital importance as the receptionist has to ensure that all customers feel welcome and comfortable, that their needs are attended to and that they receive the full Rossano Ferretti standards of customer care.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Take appointment, both over the phone and in person
– Welcome Customers
– Customer Care
– Customer invoicing and daily accounting
– Customer Payment handling
– General Administrative Duties
Delighting our clients
– Must be responsible and proactive
– Sociable, friendly and genuine with customers
– Must be able to interact easily with clients and colleagues alike and always maintain a professional demeanour.
Working together as colleagues
– Actively listens and builds on ideas
– Emotionally stable and mature in temperament
– Accepts feedback well and keen to learn and improve
– Takes accountability for own and others around with a focus on ensuring problems are resolved regardless of reasons.
– Possess a fundamental understanding of the luxury market and the level of client care required
– Good time management skills and comfortable with multi-tasking
– Has energy, enthusiasm and dedication
– Fashion aptitude
Acting with Responsibility
– Establishes accountability for self and others
– Can identify core issues and problems
– Emotionally stable and mature
– Accepts feedback
– Manages responsibilities
– Must have knowledge of current beauty trends in the industry
– Must be able to relate to all levels of management and colleagues.
– Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to network with contacts relevant to the salon
– A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
– A minimum of 2 years experience in a luxury customer service environment.
– Experience and understanding of the hair and beauty industry, including an understanding of methods, treatments and services offered.
Other Core Competencies
– Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
– Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
– Must be self-motivated.
– Must work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
About the Company
Mosaic-Holding owns and franchises high-end retail premises and business ventures in the home, gift and food markets. We have developed a new concept of shopping for the discerning buyer with a focus on excellence and originality. Our first venture in Abu Dhabi is Bits and Pieces.