BAC Middle East
JAFZA Freezone, UAE
Reports to: Office Supervisor
• To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers. To operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, direct callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties:
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and inform visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Booking of airline tickets and raising of relevant LPO. Orders, receives and maintain office supplies.
• Process and deliver internal and external mail/courier.
• To provide logistical support to meetings held in the conference rooms.
• Monitor and ensure that the reception area is tidy and projects a business-like image.
• Ensures that the pantry is well stocked with milk, sugar, tea and coffee.
• Substitute Office Supervisor while on annual vacation/sick leave.
• High school diploma generally required
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional personal presentation
• Attention to detail
• Stress tolerance
About the Company
BAC Middle East – the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region’s recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC’s proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.