Mushrif Trading Co.
Objectives: The purpose of this role is to source and place best fit candidates into the business in order to meet manpower requirements. This includes responsibility for recruitment administration, candidate sourcing & evaluation and successful on boarding of new hires. The goal is to attract top talent from a variety of sources, build effective talent pools whilst continuously looking for opportunities to improve and advance recruitment operations.
• Recruitment sourcing
• Candidate evaluation and shortlisting
• Recruitment administration
• Stakeholder engagement
• Candidate management
• On Boarding
Reporting to: Recruitment Manager
Desired start date: May 2017
Probation: 100 days
Working Hours: Sun – Thurs: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Gross monthly base salary: Market competitive, tax free
Other Benefits: Private medical, 30 days annual leave
• 5+ years of work experience as a Recruitment Officer and/or Recruitment Specialist in a professional services company
• Experience in volume and contingency recruiting from both the local and international market.
• Competency-based interview training and experience required.
• Experience running digital and online recruitment campaigns.
• Essential hands-on Computer skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience using iCIMS or another application tracking system is required.
• Fluency in English and/or Arabic language.
Critical! A mature person with high levels of resilience, enjoys the challenging sometimes frustrating environment that is recruitment, knows how to handle candidates and Hiring Manager\’s alike, is good-natured, dedicated and determined!
About the Company
Mushrif is a leading Kuwait-based civil construction and infrastructure company with 48 years of experience. We are committed to delivering complex infrastructure projects of high quality, timeously and with proficiency.
Mushrif operates efficiently across the full infrastructure cycle, which includes designing, building, managing, developing, operating and maintaining infrastructure assets. Not only do we operate in Kuwait, we have also expanded business operations to the UAE.