Resident Architect – Hospitality
In this role he/she will, also support the Project Director in administrative works on the project Duties of the RA (Architectural Intent) will include the following:
– Advise the Resident Engineer in by reviewing the Contractor’s work progress, quality and contract administration, respective to their areas of responsibilities.
– Monitor the performance of the Contractor and report on all violation of the provisions of the contracts on all architectural matters.
– Monitor if the work is progressing as scheduled and is compliant with the latest drawings and specifications.
– Provide clarifications on drawings and specifications as and when required by the Contractor.
– Oversee the checking of Contractor’s shop drawings for corrections and give/recommend approval.
– Submit information required and assist the Resident Engineer in the preparation of regular progress reports for submission to local authorities.
– Inspect and for approval as appropriate, the specified and/or substitute and/or ‘equal and approved’ materials submitted by the Contractor.
– Participate and monitor all relevant site meetings and client meetings
– Report any concerning developments to the leadership in a timely manner and via a weekly progress report
– Delievery of 5* Hotels is essential.
– Minimum education: Bachelor Architecture
– Minimum years of experience: 10 years
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.