Established in 1990, Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, employing over 5,000 people, operating across 70 countries. Its core business is programme and project management, cost consultancy, architecture and multi-disciplinary design, construction delivery and facilities management. Mace is truly multi-disciplinary with services spanning the entire property and infrastructure lifecycle.
We focus on major, complex or challenging schemes, where we offer genuine value to our clients and exciting opportunities to our staff across UK, Europe & Eastern Europe the Middle East and North Africa, Asia and Australia.
With industry leading standards, Mace are an innovative organisation renowned for its Clear Values, Client Focus, Pursuit of a Better Way, Integrity and Opportunity, delivering a consistent quality of service worldwide.
We believe it is our relentless passion for finding a better way that helps us to deliver the best projects safely and efficiently, while defining industry best practice.
This is an opportunity to work for Mace International on a major programme of projects in Dubai.
This position will be based on a major programme of projects we have in Dubai.
• Work with business unit leaders to identify, assess and report risks at various reporting levels
• Conduct risk management workshops
• Support the client RM policy
• Conduct, analyse and report the results of cost and schedule quantitative risk analysis to respective business units
• Align the risk management efforts of the business units and third parties in relevant areas of responsibility
• Capture and share lessons learned and other useful knowledge that will enhance personnel ability to deliver a cost-effective, sustainable, safe and transparent program
• BS degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years post-graduate professional experience in construction, engineering and managing risk preferred.
• Discipline specific professional registration preferred (PMP, PMI, ICE, RICS).
• Practitioner knowledge of ‘Active Risk Manager (ARM)’, ‘Primavera P6’ and [email protected] applications
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience of MS Excel expert level (VBA experience is preferred)
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the principles and discipline of project scheduling
• Experience working in a programme management office
• Must have ability to facilitate risk management workshops
• Experience working on large-scale programmes.
Mace is an equal opportunities employer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, offering integrated services across the full property and infrastructure life cycle. Our experts in programme and project management, construction delivery, cost consultancy and facilities management thrive within our collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, constantly striving to find better solutions to complex infrastructure and property challenges.
Our customers are at the core of what we do, and we continue to grow and expand to better serve their property needs across sectors and geographies. Our talented and professional people work from within our customers\’ organisations, constantly asking challenging questions and driving value at every turn. We believe it is our relentless passion for finding a better way that helps us to deliver the best projects safely and efficiently, while defining industry best practice.
Since its beginnings, Mace has endeavoured to find a better way for our clients, communities and the property industry, to constantly challenge the status quo and make the seemingly impossible possible. As an international consultancy and construction company involved in some of the world’s most important and iconic building and infrastructure projects, Mace sees this ongoing dedication to excellence not only as an essential part of what makes the company tick, but also as a responsibility as an industry leader.