Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: Bur Dubai
Listed: December 13, 2016 4:43 pm
Expires: 24 days, 23 hours
1. Acquisition of new clients in the UAE
2. Development and Implementation of sales strategies and marketing concepts.
3. Systematic analysis of trends, market developments as well as client requirements.
4. Sales negotiations with regular reporting to the management.
5. Holding presentations to clients
6. Reporting directly to Sales Manager
7. Submit bi-weekly reports.
8. Must achieve monthly targets and sales turnover objectives.
9. Develop and maintain database of all relevant projects in execution stage, tender stage and design stage in Dubai.
10. Follow up on projects and help support closing of orders.
11. Must have UAE driving license.
12. Must have very strong communication and presentation skills.
13. Execute the company sales activities, plans and procedures.
14. Attend daily to customers and follow-up to close leads.
15. Prepares proposals based on customer’s requirements and standard technical specification.
16. Negotiate sales contracts, finalize sales agreements and ensures timely payment of receivables (collections)
17. Monitor and reports on market trends, potential projects and competitor activity.
18. Responsible to achieve the set sales target.
19. Exploit tactics to enhance sales and increase revenue.
20. Promote the company services to existing clients as well as identifying and acquiring new clients
21. Master technically the company product and offering.
22. Maintain updated sales technique
23. Assess client’s needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods, system or services
24. Maintain an up-to-date account profile of all customers/prospects
25. Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client’s needs.