Region: North Central Region, United States, United States
• BOPP Manufacturing Company
• Region: North Central Region, United States
• Competitive Salary Package
Reference # 637
Our client is a global market leader in the manufacture of BOPP and Metalized Films with global operations across Saudi Arabia, Europe and the United States. This firm are a subsidiary of a renowned Saudi business conglomerate with global operations. Due to market growth in the BOPP market for our client, they now seek to appoint a Sales Manager for their United States markets in the North Central Region comprising Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Iowa, West Virginia, Illinois and Missouri. This role will be responsible for Key Accounts to lead and manage the sales and marketing activities for the firm from a strategic and tactical level
Reporting to the North America Sales Manager (South Carolina based), the proven performer we seek for this newly created role and will be responsible to:
• Develop and implement regional business development and sales plans to accommodate corporate goals for the US market.
• Monitor sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys and review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Meet key clients with maintaining relationships in negotiating and closing deals.
• Deliver sales presentations to key clients,
• Direct channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by developing sales territories, quotas and goals.
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Analyse sales statistic to formulate policy in promoting sales.
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Managing several projects in order to answer customer requirements and increase the volume of business.
• Managing on purchasing agreements and service level agreements.
The attributes we seek for this successful candidate include:
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or comparable experience in the BOPP or flexible packaging industry. A minimum of 5-7 years’ business development and sales experience is required.
• Must be a proven performer in the achievement of deadlines and targets.
• Strong communication skills, negotiation abilities, analytical skills essential as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
• Candidates who are familiar with the GCC region and have strong contacts will be highly regarded.
• Candidate needs to be US Citizen and have the right to work in the United States.
An outstanding salary package will be offered to attract exceptional candidates to this growth organization. To apply, forward your resume in Word format quoting reference # 637.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.