Sales Manager – (Ghana, Tanzania or Ethiopia, Africa) (PEB)
Pre-engineered Steel Building Sector
Competitive Expatriate Salary Package and Benefits
Our client’s firm, a designer fabricator and erector of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings (PEB), has created this exceptional opportunity for a Sales Manager for the African markets who can based in either Ghana, Tanzania or Ethiopia. This firm is also now experiencing significant growth within their international markets of the Middle East, South Asia and Africa. Part of a major Middle East conglomerate, this firm employs over 700+ staff across the region and operates offices across 7 countries with distributorship arrangements across another 5 countries. Ranked No. 3 in the region, the firm has aggressive growth strategies forecast to advance this ranking in the marketplace. The firm also supplies products to over 42 countries worldwide and manufacture and distribute Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings (PEBs), Hot Rolled Steel Structures, Structural Steel Products and Building Accessories.
Reporting to the President and managing a sales team of 3 staff, the responsibilities of this role comprise to:
• Sourcing of opportunities, business development, pricing (with estimators) and presentation of proposals to the development, architecture, interior design, building contractor and other specification markets.
• Prepare quotes, designs, proposals, and submittals depending on the type of project/client.
• Ongoing liaison with the production team for any adjustment to orders by customers.
• Provide customers with full information about the status and delivery of their orders.
• Collate marketing information on market conditions, competitive analysis and report on marketing and sales forecasts.
• Study and analysis of tender documents in conjunction with the President.
• Preparation of tender document, technical proposal and miscellaneous paper works in conjunction with the technical teams.
• Meet with clients and promotes the company’s products and services and maintain strong business relationships.
• Degree in engineering, architecture, commerce, marketing or comparable is required with a minimum of 6 years’ sales experience in the PEB industry.
• Proven abilities to source and win work with a focus on Africa with a focus on the markets of Ghana, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
• Experience in the sourcing and award of forward sales for the PEB market and the ability to build a sales team to service market demands.
• Exceptional communicator, with strong commercial acumen and will ideally have excellent networks across the PEB industry.
• Computer literacy is essential.
• Fluency in English and Arabic language is essential.
About the Company
1Recruit International LLC is an international global recruitment and human resource solutions consultancy with a global mind set and a proven track record in talent management. Resourcing across an array of executive business sectors, our corporate mission entails client satisfaction through quality orientation; a consultative approach, delivery excellence and innovation through ‘best fit candidates technically, behaviourally and culturally.