B. United Art Trading for I.T.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
– Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
– Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
– Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
– Plan and organize personal sales strategy.
– Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
– Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
– Participate in trade shows and conventions.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Other interactions: Customers
Number required: 1
Duration: 2-year contract
Probation: 3 months
Travel requirements: Occasional travel within Saudi Arabia
Gross monthly base salary: 5,000 – 10,000 SR
Commission / Bonus: to be discussed
Other Benefits: housing allowance, transport allowance, medical insurance, annual leave
Objectives: Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers and meet sales targets.
Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Saturday 12pm-6pm
– Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
– Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
– Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software
– Valid Saudi driver’s license.
About the Company
UAT for Information Technology advances the way companies and organizations carry out their daily functions and processes. Our approach is very simple. We research your needs through a series of interviews and develop a comprehensive report with valuable recommendations how to improve operational efficiencies using business software applications.
Our customers include wholesale trading establishments, retail stores, manufacturing companies, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and other organizations looking to gain a competitive advantage through technology.