Arabian Construction Company (ACC)
– Supervision of Site preparation during mobilisation period in accordance with mobilisation programme.
– Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance of work done with the specified requirements of the specification and drawings.
– Carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection / Test Plans, including the works of the Subcontractors.
– Overall, supervision and coordination of General Foreman and Site Engineers areas of responsibilities and allocation of work areas. Follow-up to ensure execution of work is carried out in accordance with approved method statements.
– Follow-up with Site Engineer efficient usage of materials to minimise wastage, and supervise materials storage area.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architecture Engineering with a minimum of 6 years of experience with large building construction projects, especially high-rise buildings or Industrial projects in the GCC. Preference to those who are computer literate and speak English & Arabic fluently.
About the Company
Arabian Construction Company (ACC) is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings: ACC’s track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
ACC’s management consists of highly qualified professionals with a distinguished track record in the region.
ACC’s staff have always taken-on the challenge of broadening fields of operations and increasingly complex work standards over the past 40 years. In doing so, they have constantly acquired new skills and expertise that kept them ahead in the industry.