Potential Max Consultants
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates effectively between all members of the IT department and organization;
• Communicates professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing with other vendors and customers;
• Gathering internal customer requirements, and structures them in to a clear and logical document;
• Reviews Business Requests to IT, obtains and clearly documents Security Issues, Requirements, Business Processes, and Detailed Business Requirements. Analyzes, Budgets, Plans project proposals. Gains clear sign off from all required Stakeholders.
• Researches and builds cost effective, efficient and innovative technology solutions, to meet business needs.
• Develops Requests for Proposals (RFP). Negotiates and manages vendor contracts for Information Technology services.
• Ensure compliance with contract specifications. Consult with vendors regarding system functionality.
• Provides multiple feasible and practical solutions.
• Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
• Prepares regular and clear Project reports, Gantt and PERT charts, using project management tools.
• Manages several Security related projects, ensuring that the projects are completed on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of internal customers;
• Plans, directs, coordinates, and reviews the ‘Work Plan’ for Security projects and ‘Security Support Staff’.
• Assigns work activities are per needs of the organization. Reviews and evaluates work products, methods and procedures.
• Meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
• Analyze business systems and related security, to determine effectiveness.
• Identifies inadequacies, inefficiencies, and problems and recommend solutions.
• Stays current on, and adheres to established policies, procedures and documentation.
The Senior Security Engineer will:
• Work with IT Staff to respond to cyber security incidents
• Assist in maintaining security for perimeter firewalls, network switches and other services as needed (Spam Gateways, DMZ).
Design and Maintain:
• Design solutions using encryption for classified data transfer.
• Assist in business processes, highlighting risks and offering solutions based on best practices, known industry standards or industry adopted governance and frameworks.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments and take actions to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities
• Assist IT Staff with technical remediation activities required as a result of audits
• Undertake security monitoring activities, reviewing outputs, escalating issues and providing input into audits and reports
• Identify, mitigate, and raise awareness of information security issues with system owners and personnel.
• Manage IT Security system configuration and documentation, enabling other security specialists & novices to understand security issues, mitigations, & maintenance procedures.
• Create and maintain procedural documentation for IT Security operations in compliance with IT Security policy.
Support / Backup Infra:
• Assist in supporting the IT Infrastructure when 2nd & 3rd level support is needed.
• Implementation of projects such as: IT Security Audit and Hardening, Mobile Device Management, Active Directory clean-up and maintenance, User Profile Management, Data Center build and maintenance, ITIL Design and Implementation., etc.
An advanced understanding and experience of the following solution areas:
Networking Technologies – routers, switches, routing protocols Design & Implementation 3 years
Next Generation Firewall Technologies Implementation & Mgt 5 years
IDS/IPS Technologies Implementation & Analysis 3 years
Endpoint Protection Technologies (Anti-Virus, Encryption) Implementation 5 years
Content Security (Web and Email) Technologies Design & Implementation 4 years
Digital Certificates Advanced understanding 3 years
WiFi Security (Certificate Based) Design & Implementation 3 years
IT Security Governance, Auditing and Frameworks ( • (CISA, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL) Plan and Execute 2 years
Cisco ASA, routers and switches Advanced 4 years
Cisco WiFi Advanced 4 years
Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls (Certification Advantage) Expert 4 years
FortiManager Advanced 4 years
FortiAPs Expert 3 years
HP/Aruba Switches Intermediate-Advanced 1-2 years
Active Directory Group Policies intermediate Advanced 6 years
Windows 2008,2012 Advanced 6 years
Windows 7/10 Firewall (Advanced configuration) advanced 6 years
Network Sniffing capabilities Expert 5 years
At Least 1 full lifecycle IT Systems Security Audit, Design, Implementation preferable across multiple entities 3-4 years
ERP Security experience on Microsoft AX, GP, Navision, SAP B1 l 2-3 years
Expert knowledge of project management process and principles 3- 5 years
Expertise in MS SQL Server, MS Project, Excel, Visio, and Power point 3-5 years
Quality Assurance related to Security 2-3 years
Conducting GAP Analysis related to Security 2-3 years
Writing detailed RFI and RFP for a minimum of 2-3 projects 1-2 years
Business and Technical Project Management 5 years
Project Management related to Security, within an IT / Infrastructure dept. 5 years
• Setting up Identify and Access Management across a group of dispersed companies and users 1-2 Years
Managing the creation of business requirements documents, solution documents, status reports, test plans 3-5 Years
Previous Security project implementation experience in the MENA Region is a strong added-value;
‘Security / Supervisory experience, in Corporate IT in an environment of distributed workers, applications and data centers, blended between on-Premise and Cloud
About the Company
Potential Max is a new age consultancy aimed at enhancing personal creativity and productivity, personal and professional growth as well as knowledge transfer and potential development among mid and senior level employees and professionals. Potential Max operates in 5 broad areas. These are: – Executive Recruitment – HR Services – Business Coaching and Executive and Life coaching – Training and Development – Retail Consultancy services. Based in the United Arab Emirates, Potential Max addresses the needs of clients across the Middle East as well as the Indian sub continent.