As a IT Security and Network Lead :
You have :
– An awesome team, who are very good at what they do.
– A great office with a cool culture.
– The freedom to do things your way as long as you have a solid reason.
Your Responsibilities :
– Establishes system safeguards and Protect Network assets by developing security strategies for access management, conducting preparedness tests, monitoring.
– Design and Deploy Firewall and Load balancing solutions using Cisco ASA and F5 ASM and LTM.
– Monitor compliance of information security procedures and policies and report infringements and recommend risk-reduction solutions to top management
– Analyze network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software in collaboration with Application Development team and Architects
– LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation
– Scripting and Monitoring OS and System resource performance.
– Do accurate Root Cause analysis of any breach or network down time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Networking Firewall Cisco ASA Network Security F5 Load Balancing WAN LAN Hardware IT Security IT infrastructure Security design Linux Security Log Analysis SIEM NetWitness Intrusion Analysis Computer Forensics Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
Your Qualities :
– 9+ Years of experience in IT infrastructure or operations in reputed MNCs. Led a IT team for 360- responsibility of IT strategy and tactical needs. Ability to perform capacity planning.
– Hands On and Direct Experience in Managing all aspects of Data Center for an MNC
– Requires a minimum of 1-3 years specialized experience in security related area (i.e., Intrusion Analysis, Computer Forensics Analysis, Security Log Analysis, SIEM, NetWitness).
– Strong hands-on experience on F5 ASM and LTM (11.6 – 12.01) Cisco ASA 5500 series Cisco switches, Cisco routers . Fortigate UTM(FortiOS 5.2/5.4)and related technologies like SSL VPN/Ipsec VPN, IPS/IDS.
– Solid understanding of OS (Linux/Unix/Ubuntu) and OS hardening based on Security Standards.
– Working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructures.
– Should be a forward thinking and metrics driven person to put IT to use for all kind of scenarios. Good knowledge of corporate tools like SCM, Confluence etc.
– CISSP/CISA/ certification a plus
– Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
– Respecting every soul and maintaining the respectful culture.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
leading client of Fidelity IT