Job Title:AR caller ,Team leader, SME,
Experience: (1-6 years)
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Good Knowledge in US healthcare concepts
3. Willing to work in night shifts.
4. MS-Excel skills are mandatory
5. Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project.
6. Knowledge on denial management.
7. Should be good at Pre-calling analysis.
8. Making calls to various insurance companies and find the claim status.
9. Rebilling electronic claims and paper claims.
10. Preparing appeals for various denials.
11. Analyze and take appropriate actions on denials.
12.Should be able to communicate with US clients.
Type Of Interview:
IVR Test ( communication round)
Final Discussion with operation manager
Any Degree with or without standing arrears
If your interest pls reach out : Ramya HR-9840862354
Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Denial Management AR caller RCM revenue cycle management AR calling Denial senior AR caller inbound outbound US medical billing
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Square One Infosolutions Private Limited