NSI & Bluefin Talent
A leading technology company based in Singapore is looking for a ‘Senior Data Engineer’ to work with cutting edge business intelligence technologies. Your mission is to build a robust and fine-grained data warehousing system. Your will build expertise in data warehousing, big data, and data streaming, and keep yourself hands-on with latest innovation in the field.
• Design protocol for data integration
• Build and maintain data warehousing system, including injection, large scale transform, OLAP design, dependency management, etc.
• Defining data retention policies
• Build and maintain data streaming system
• Develop reliable and agile ETL systems
• Actively co-ordinating with other departments or product group about requirements and expectations
• Proficient in python and good knowledge in Java
• Interest on distributed data processing systems such as Hadoop or Spark
Good to have:
• 3 year+ experience in data warehousing
• Experience on dimensional modelling for analytical databases
• Experience on building enterprise DW across different operational regions
• Experience dealing with click-stream data from websites and mobile applications
• Solid understanding of some BI tools such as Birst, QlikView or Tableau
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.