A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
The role of Sr. Finance officer – Investment and Treasury is to participate and assist the CFO and finance team in the formulation of the Finance/ Investment / Treasury policies and procedures; to supervise the processing and maintenance of all finance/investment/Treasury documents and computer applications and ensures timely generation of consistent and accurate reports. Follow up the existing investment, new proposals, follow up with banks, source finance and assist in the financial accounting activities.
• Grow and strengthen existing bank relationships to provide deeper content and mechanism to provide innovative solutions.
• Scan horizon for better tie up all the time.
• Structure and maintain cost effective and quality financing facilities.
• Custodian of company cash, ensures liquidity for entire business at all times.
• Ensure efficient and risk controlled cash management. Prepare periodic rolling cash flow projection and present solutions to manage the funds effectively.
• Recommend suitable hedging policy and hedge financial risks cost.
• effectively employing sound instruments.
• Provide management information, in close co-operation with other departments to enable CFO and other management staff to make decisions and take action to achieve corporate and divisional goals.
• Develop and maintain efficient back office with good internal controls for all Treasury dealings and ensure compliance with internal controls, which ensure that the company resources are appropriately utilized and safeguarded.
• Monitor residual business risks and hedge them by running adequate insurance program.
• Provide quality banking and Insurance support services to divisions, associated entities, and stakeholders.
• Ensure observance of the Finance and other policies, procedures and standards to provide a consistent, high standard of financial and information services.
• Contribute to the development of superior systems using the opportunities for new information technology to provide more timely, accurate and relevant information.
• Manage Treasury personnel, in close co-operation with HR Department to ensure a suitable staff structure developing competence of staff to execute the current and emerging management requirements.
• Participate in Finance Department initiatives and information requirements to meet the requirements of the wider integrated organization.
• Ensure Financial Accounting activities are completed on time as per the Accounting Policies and Procedures and IFRS.
• Assist in the Internal and External Audit.
• Prepare financials presentation and forecast.
• Review the investment in the books and follow up with the investments efficiently for proper exit in a timely manner.
• Develop good relationship and communication with the investment partners, companies and investment managers and obtain right information and generate periodic report.
• Prepare proposal for exit, swap and other means of exit.
• Attend AGM and EGM and other meetings and follow up dividends and other remittances.
• Prepare and submit monthly investment reports.
• Prepare investment presentation for the Executive committee meetings.
• Follow up the Shares and prepare daily reports on shares.
• All activities relating to investment must be dealt efficiently.
• All legacy issue need to attended in timely manner.
• Issues relating to land and commercial properties, settlement issues, title deeds issues, sales of investment properties need to be attended as and when required.
• All investment related documents must be well organized and filed in proper manner.
• Assist CFO in the financial accounting, investment and bank balance confirmation.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure optimum performance.
• Any other activities related to finance, treasury and investment function as required time to time.
• Graduate in Commerce (B. Com), with Professional qualification CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA (FINANCE), Certified Treasury Professional (CEP) or similar qualification Desired qualification – certification in IFRS and treasury management.
• 10 plus years experience in handling similar financial activities in managerial position in a large organization preferably in real estate sector.
• Computer skills, Excel, Words, Power Point, knowledge of IFRS , FIDIC, UAE corporate and labour laws etc. , working in ERP environment is an advantage.
• Advanced communication and negotiation skill. Multi-tasking, people management.
• Timely deliveries.
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.