A global consulting and engineering company dedicated to balanced sustainability. We offer our clients integrated management consulting, total solutions for complex projects and efficient, best-in-class design and supervision.
Our in-depth expertise extends to the fields of energy, industry, urban & mobility and water & environment.
A company with experts operating in about 50 countries around the world.
Energy Limited is seeking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Power Plant Engineer with particular experience in boilers and associated ancillaries for thermal power plant, to join our Owners Engineer department in the Bangkok office.
– Preparation of conceptual designs and technical specifications for projects under development.
– Undertake bid evaluations and negotiations on behalf of the client for projects leading to EPC contract award.
– Responsible for the mechanical design review of the EPC contractors design documentation submitted post contract award to check compliance with the contract specification.
– Undertake factory inspections for equipment to ensure compliance with relevant design codes and standards as well as approved test procedures.
– Providing advice and input to our site supervision team relating to design, erection, commissioning and testing.
Qualifications and requirements:
– Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Minimum 10 years – experience with either a major international consultant major utility company or OEM performing a similar role
– a comprehensive knowledge of conventional fired boilers; boiler and piping design codes, materials technology for pressure parts; welding; boiler ancillary equipment; materials handling (coal, ash, limestone); combustion and emissions control equipment, plant test codes.
– Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
– Good command of English and ability to work in a multinational project team
– Ability to write bid evaluation reports, visit reports and progress reports
– Ability to chair meetings and prepare minutes of meeting.
– Motivated, leader personality with leadership qualities and with good communication skills.
Western education req. coal power generation Mandatory.
About the Company:
Fortex Consulting is an industry leader in providing world class, talent-based career services for job candidates and client organizations alike.
We are committed to offering the very best opportunities both National and International, which means our services are truly well suited for your every need.
Based in Frankfurt, Germany, Fortex Consulting is an established company formed in London, UK with a demonstrated track record in providing job candidates and client organizations the best access to the right opportunities in a wide variety of fields, professions, and disciplines. From Engineering to Finance to IT and more, we understand the key role that talent plays in achieving market dominance.
Phone: +49 (0) 69 254 72607