The role shall be within the Strategic Planning and Performance Management department of a Government organization in Abu Dhabi. The individual shall participate in the development, updating and communication of strategic and operational plans.
Responsibilities shall include:
– Support in the development of the strategical, financial, operational and the balance scorecard
– Review and advise on the organization’s mission, vision and values
– Facilitate internal and external analysis input into strategic plans
– Design and implement KPI’s with Business Unit heads
– Review departmental operational plans to ensure they are aligned with the organization’s strategy
– Review and implement the methodologies, templates and documentation for the annual operational planning
The ideal individual shall have –
– A degree in Business Management or equivalent Balanced Scorecard certification
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a strategic planning position
– Strong analytical experience
– Ability to write technical reports, prepare and deliver presentations in both Arabic and English
– Experienced in reviewing and assessing projects/initiatives
– Must be a UAE national
About the Company:
International Recruitment Executives provides a full 360’ recruitment service and takes pride in tailoring solutions to meet each individual client’s needs on a case-to-case basis.
Our service offering focuses on middle level to Senior, Director and C-suite executives across the following specialisms:
• Leisure • Hotel & Hospitality • Banking & Finance • Legal • PR & Communications • Digital & Social Media • Human Resource • Business Operation Professionals
Our range of services includes the following:
Using our database, network and respected relationships International Recruitment Executives can introduce you to high calibre individuals who are both active and passive within their market and industry; providing a higher level of service to our Clients and Candidates than other consultancies.
Our campaign management service delivers comprehensive support for the end-to-end management of your recruitment campaign. We devise and run a bespoke campaign dealing with the initial marketing through to selection and on boarding of the selected individuals.
Our dedicated sourcing team is consistently mapping the market within their specific industry and discipline enabling them to identify and select suitable candidates for your organization. We utilise a tried and tested search methodology that ensures we find the best candidate to fill your specific brief whilst also ensuring and maintaining confidentiality.
Bespoke Recruitment Projects:
Our projects team is experienced in delivering bespoke project recruitment solutions. Clients utilize this service during restructures and rapid growth to alleviate pressure on their own internal recruitment teams. We work directly with our Clients by providing them with advice and dedicated support to identify the requirements of their business by taking full responsibility of the project and recruitment life cycle requirements to ensure the delivery of high quality support service