Senior Planning Manager – Associate Director – Major Projects & Infrastructure – London
We require a Planning Manager to manage the scheduling team, reporting to the Project Director.
Based in London, as part of the senior management team responsible for the scheduling through all stages of the life cycle including procurement, design and delivery.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and are able to communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high level manner.
• Responsible for establishing and performing baseline schedule maintenance and control.
• Development of Scheduling reports and presentation to the client together with the Project Director.
• Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the programme and project teams.
• Interacting with functional leads and sub-programme leads to obtain schedule updates.
• Monitor actual performance against the schedule to identify delay, early and late completion.
• Interfacing with the project technical staff to define change to schedules and identification of variances from the original plan.
• Identify and analyse associated schedule, resource conflicts and potential cost impacts and issues.
• Team management of Planning and Scheduling staff.
• Development of Junior Planners and members of the team.
• Degree Qualifications is preferred but not essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
• Major project experience on complex industrial schemes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Plan(s) of Work and WBS.
• Knowledge of programme control principles.
• Expert user of Primavera P6.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.