Our Client is a multidisciplinary consulting firm, with a distinguished international position in the planning, studies and designs of the Islamic, local, regional and international architecture world.
They are currently looking for hire a Senior Project Manager for their projects in Jordan
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Oversee selection and coordination of subcontractors working on various phases of large scale projects.
– Review of architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
– Responsible for administration of construction contracts, and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
– Track and control construction schedules and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
– Report to senior management on progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
– Supervise & manage project staffing and schedules related to the day-to-day vertical construction aspects of projects.
Review progress reports, check on any reported difficulties, and correct any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
– Determine appropriate revenue recognition measures, ensure timely and accurate reporting of project costs, and monitor payables for project.
– Guarantee project legal documents, permits, inspections etc., are completed and signed.
– Work with the Project Director to develop a cost-effective budget, schedule and tracking system for completion of multiple projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
– Excellent working knowledge of construction scheduling, costing, contracts and procedures.
– Reviewing and managing the contractors progress and preparing progress reports on a monthly basis.
– Reviewing and approving of contractors payment requests and issue payment certificates as appropriate.
– Scheduling and chairing site progress meetings
– Must have 20 years experience with both consultants and contractors.
– Significant knowledge and proven leadership experience gained from an engineering consultancy background, having managed construction projects along with a thorough knowledge of project management processes and systems.
– Previous experience working on building projects.
– Good working knowledge of design review & technical review skills
– Excellent communication
– Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related subject essential
About the Company:
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates.
Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
Banking & Finance
Oil & Gas
Architecture & Engineering
Tel: +973 17382265
Fax: +973 17226123
Email : [email protected]