– Responsible for overall revenue generated in a territory including creation and renewal of accounts.
– Building and maintaining relationships with marquee clients
– Responsible for all deliverables for clients handled
– Has to have a thorough understanding of each facet of the product
– Focus on growing and developing client relationships, together with generating new business
– Responsible for retention of clients and overall area revenue.
– Create a feedback chain to help assist product design
– Communicate and assign client requirements to various delivery heads.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Sales Manager Sales Business Development product design
Desired Candidate Profile:
– More than 1 year of experience in handling target oriented sales
– Startup experience along with the ability to scale with a fast growing company
– Previous experience in handling a team would be preferred
What we offer
– Competitive Compensation package
– Challenging career path with huge growth opportunities across functions and geographies for high performers
– A workplace where you can create a huge impact
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
“We are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries – our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners.
Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
Know more about us and our products at @limetray.com| Read our blog at medium.com/limetrayculture
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, successfully initiating and managing partnership with new accounts, sustaining and growing these relationships and have in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you! ”