Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develop simple to complex .net applications
* Deliver the quality code, on time
* Participate in agile development process to ensure project deliverables are met, on time and of high quality
* The quality and completeness of assignments, including initial design, development, bug fixing, quality engineering, documentation, and general product maintenance.
* To understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guide lines which are defined by Immediate Lead/Manager.
* Doing impact analysis and resolving in-process problems independently, or with minor input from the senior engineering /technical lead.
* Coordinating with test team members for system testing for specialized scripts.
Salary: INR 4,25,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
.Netasp.netc#.net developerSQLSQL Serverdot net developerasp.net developerMVC
* Dot Net professionals with 3 – 6 years of Experience in .Net Framework, C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL
Server 2005/ 2008
* Minimum 3 years of Experience in web development using C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
* Have strong concepts of OOPS.
* Hands on database programming skills(T-SQL)
* Hands on experience in product/ project development using MVC(Preferred but not mandatory)
* Knowledge of Endeca ITL (Optional)
* Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and analytical skills.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA or any PG
* Understanding of web usability issues and information architecture.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced team environment and flexible to accommodate demanding Project schedules.
* Ability to express technical concepts clearly to people with no technical background
* Ability to think logically to organize information
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required
Progressive Digital Media is a Product Based company listed in London Stock Exchange(LSE). We have offices across the globe (MNC Company) ,in India we have 2 offices located in Hyderabad with the head count of 1600+ employees and over all 3500+. Progressive Media Group is one of the world’s leading information, media and communication groups. We provide in depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases. We also produce range of high quality company and market reports across number of sectors. We use robust research methodologies including in-depth primary and secondary research techniques, use of proprietary databases and input from panels of industry experts deliver high quality research findings. Progressive Media Group also provides various print and online media properties providing information on various Industry sectors and sub sectors, politics and current affairs etc. Progressive Media Group of Companies listed below with main offices in the United Kingdom, Australia, India and United States. * Progressive Digital Media (Listed on London Stock exchange) o Current Analysis o Canadean o Kable o Pyramid Research o Strategic Defence Intelligence o Business Review o Arena International o Affiliate Future o Global Trade Media o Industry Review * Global Data * Timetric * Progressive Media International * New Statesman * SPG Media
Recruiter Name:Giridhar (HR)
Contact Company:Progressive Digital Media Private Limited
Address :2nd Floor, NSL Centrum, Plot No-S1,, Phase 1 &2 KPHB Colony, Opp: BSNL OfficeHyderabad., Land Mark – Above Brand Factory & Reliance Trends, Near to Malaysian township Circle., Hyderabad,Telangana,India