Work with Application Developers for rollouts, changes and troubleshooting for all SCON servers and applications.
– Attend meetings as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
– Coordinate work assignments with agency and service provider staff to ensure services are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
– Define agency wide service levels in the area of server availability and backup, storage management /utilization, network availability, email services, and server performance.
– Work with the Quality Assurance team to define standard procedures and metrics for assessing service levels.
– Assist with hardware and software installations/deployments.
– Work effectively as part of a dynamic team with common objectives and be accountable as an individual.
– Gather information from existing projects, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists the Enterprise Architect in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
– Assist support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems.
– Participate in quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
– Develop a deep understanding of Client applications, services, and business objectives.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role:Technical Support Engineer
IP Networking Storage Management Linux TCP Server Support Enterprise Architect Quality Assurance Server Support Engineer Programming languages
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, B.Sc – Computers, BCA – Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
– A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a computer/engineering field of study.
– A minimum of 3 years of production experience in hardware and software support in a large to complex Unix, Windows and virtual server environment,
– 5+ years’ experience solving deployment issues with x86 servers, Linux, TCP/IP networking, firewalls, inter-process communication, etc.
– Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
– Strong consulting and problem-solving skills
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills
– Ability to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical challenges
– Desire to interact directly with customers to achieve customer satisfaction
– Ability to rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of business systems and objectives
– Strong multi-tasking skills
– Skills to effectively engage strategic partners and Client Offices at all levels, be able to clearly understand business & IT strategy.
– Good understanding of IT, software licensing, contracts and engagement terms.
– Must be a self-starter and a strong team player with a high level of commitment to success.
– Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
– Ability to express technical concepts in non-technical terms
Preferred Qualifications :
– Preference will be given to candidates who, in addition to meeting the qualifications, demonstrate the following:
– Project or application management experience.
– Previous experience in State Government
– Previous experience with Cloud architecture, AD administration, Exchange administration and management of a Lync application.
– Previous experience in a health and human services environment
Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd
Leading client of Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd
- +91 989 121 5483