Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• The Service Desk Manager shall be responsible for the processing and coordination of appropriate and timely responses to incident reports, including channeling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping clients appraised of progress towards service restoration.
• To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Operators including career development.
• Oversee staff activities.
• As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support.
• Interact with internal and external customers.
• 5 or more years of related technical and managerial experience in a Service desk environment supporting Desktop, Wide Area Network, and Local Area Network equipment;
• Proven work experience as a Service desk manager.
• Hands on experience with Service desk and remote control software.
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
• Team management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
• ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate certified Experience
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.